The time has come that the website, my baby, is to be given away. On Friday the 4th of March, my class and I met with our clients to show them what their new website could look like and to finish up their interviews.
the good news is, they loved the website and want to make it live!!!
I was given a few points to change, i.e. – The underlining i did in some articles looked tacky to them and i was asked to remove it. It was brought to my attention that the name of their important paintings has changed from Tudor to Jacobean and that they are not connected to the Priory church as such, which meant all of my header images (which were of the church) have had to be removed.
I’ve got a few things to still do, in that I need to find out what events they have that need to be uploaded onto their updates page, profiles of their employees and I need to upload the trailers and clips we have made. I still need to find out what font they’d like and I have been asked to change their logo back to its original.
I have created a portfolio for their gate project, which they liked.
Above, I’ve shown the parallax effect, the call to action buttons, nectar short code buttons and the websites main page that I have created since.